Attention: The video output needs your device’s type c port support DP Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3. Please make sure whether your device support or not.
- Since the new Mac book current output is around 1.0 A,the computer will start self-protection when the load exceeds 1A. It will prompt: USB power consumption is large,disabled,the converter is unplugged (and the disable icon is turned off or Reboot) Re-insert, first insert PD power supply (connect a hard disk and other power-hungry devices,when there is no normal connection,please connect the charger to the Type-C socket of the product to power the computer,hard disk,etc.)
- When the PD adapter is inserted and removed,the connected USB device will be quickly disconnected and then restored within a few seconds.To prevent data loss or damage, avoid disconnecting the PD adapter from AC power while transferring data.
- The Max resolutions and refresh rates output of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices, connected cable and the display specifications. 2.Not compatible with Apple Superdrive
- Can I charge my smartphone through the USB 3.0 port ? USB port provides a minimal output, we don't recommend for charging iPads, tablets or smart phones via USB Slots.
- High-speed charging.Leading technology.Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
- Dimension: 3.9 x1.8 x 0.74 inch
- Cable Length:6.1 inch
- Weight: 3.43 ounces
Best USB-C Hubs for MacBook Pro
Multi-port USB C Hub Adapter, Expand 7 Ports in a Simpler Way
- The dongle included 4K HDMI port, 3 USB 3.0 ports, 100W PD charging ports, SD and TF Card Reader.
- Plug & play：plug-and-play,No additional driver/software required.Perfectly compatible with your USB-C MacBook Pro/ MacBook
- 4k@30HZ HDMI Output *1
- PD Charge port *1 (Only support charging)
- USB 3.0 *3 (Data Transfer)
- SD Card Reader *1(DataTransfer)
- TF Card Reader *1(Data Transfer)
Compatible Devices (Not a full list):
- (✔) MacBook: MacBook Pro (Late 2016 and newer), MacBook (Early 2015 and newer), MacBook Air (Late 2018 and newer)
- (✔) Apple: iPad Pro (2020 / 2018), iMac (Mid 2017 and newer), iMac Pro, Mac Mini (Late 2018 and newer)
- (✔) Microsoft: Microsoft Surface Book 2, Surface Go, Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Pixelbook, Pixel Slate
- (✔) Dell: Dell Latitude 7373 / 5570 / 5490 / 5400 (2019), XPS 13 / 15,Inspiron Gaming 7000, AlienWare 13/15
- (✔) Lenovo: Yoga 900 / 910 / 920 / 720; ThinkPad P70 / P50
- (✔) Samsung: Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra / S10e / S10 / S10+ / Note 20 / Note 9, S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+
- (✔) Phones: HTC 10 / U Ultra / U11 / U11+ / U12+, Asus ZenFone / ROG/HUAWEI P40/P30/P20/P40 Pro/P30 Pro/P20 Pro Phone and more
Nintendo Switch/Apple USB SuperDrive and so on
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 or Later